Over the last 30-40 years, great strides have been made into rediscovering the skills and knowledge around how best to maintain and restore our built heritage. At Heritage, we feel it is important that we not only retain these skills and knowledge but that we play our part in building upon them and passing them on.
To this end, we have been involved in:
- Providing NVQ Level 3 Heritage training and bursary placements,
- Hosting 'Training the trainers' days,
- Running RSUA conservation course lime days,
- Lime training for the Irish Landmark Trust and Heritage Lottery Fund projects,
- Lime workshops both on and off site for groups of all sizes, interests and abilities.
In the past we have provided workshops for:
school & community groups
heritage open days
practitioners and tradesmen